Disclaimer - Valid From 1st October 2011
1) BrainTune® technology and any of our products should not be used if you suffer from epilepsy, if you have a serious mental disorder, if you are prone to seizures, if you wear a pacemaker, if you are photosensitive, or if you are under the influence of medication or drugs. Do not use BrainTune® technology or our products when you need to stay fully alert. Do not use when driving or operating heavy machinery.
Seek medical advice if you are unsure of any of these warnings.
In all cases, viewers should never take any information perceived at face value and should always do their own due diligence on any viewed material to form their own opinions and best judgments. It is your responsibility to seek the advice of a medical professional before using any of our products if you feel you have a condition which may be affected.
2) Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it's potential. However, as naturally the case, each person's success depends on his/her dedication to the program, background, commitment and many other factors.
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your knowledge and the various skills which we mention in our content. Since these factors differ according to the individual, we cannot guarantee your success or intelligence level if you fail to follow our instructions, and cannot guarantee any results at all. Your individual results may vary. In no way do we claim our products are quick fixes or will provide miraculous results out of the blue.
3) Information, our products and content on our website, has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other government entity. None of our products are intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease, dysfunction or condition, mental or physical, in any way whatsoever. None of the information or products on our website presented by Mind One Digital Ltd should be regarded as medical advice in any way whatsoever.
4) We recommend also that users are aged 18 years and over.
5) Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as "anticipate", "estimate", "expect", "project", "intend", "plan", "believe" and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential intelligence gains or intellectual performance. These forward looking statements relate to the typical results which will incur if you follow our instructions.
6) Material on our website may make claims to our products being displayed on various independent media agency material (e.g. ScienceDaily). These claims are based upon our online text advert impressions appearing on the respective website of the agency, through the online advertising medium which these agencies use.
7) Scientific research, institutions and individuals mentioned on our website are not connected or affiliated with Mind One Digital Ltd in any way whatsoever. The research and information is only presented to illustrate that there is scientific research on the topic of intelligence increase.
8) Testimonials: The testimonials / endorsements included on our website abide by word of mouth marketing standards. All of our testimonials display realistic results that you can expect from the program. However, in any case, the results shown do not guarantee that you will experience similar results. Every person's success depends on his/her background, dedication, motivation and many other factors.
PeakGenius.com is a trading name of Mind One Digital Ltd. Registered in Scotland No SC401083. Registered Address: 24 Great King Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QN, United Kingdom