Hypnosis, whether through self-hypnosis or guided hypnosis with a professional, can aid your life in a number of ways. These include:
1. To help you remain relaxed and tranquil. Self-hypnosis can help you wind down effectively to a gentle state for both mind and body. It can also teach you shortcuts so that you become relaxed a lot more quicker than using traditional relaxation techniques.
2. End disgusting habits. For example, smoking, binge drinking and gambling. These habits arise generally out of a repeated pattern of doing things. They have their origin in the mind, through your beliefs, expectations and cravings. They can successfully be reframed and eliminated.
3. Help you lose weight. Not only can hypnosis help in perfecting your diet, but it can also help to build muscle through the superior mindsets employed.
4. Help your body heal. If you have undergone any kind of surgery, hypnosis can help your body heal quicker and maintain faith in yourself that the healing will take place.
5. Reduce pain. Any kind of pain can be alleviated
through simple reframes of your mind. This takes place, because the
mind is actually feeling the pain because the nervous system is
responsible for sensing it, and not the point of pain itself.
6. Increase pleasure. Your mind is the centre of all pleasure, whether through the pleasure and joy of achievement or general happiness. It can be increased by focusing on it and amplifying it into awareness.
7. Help with studying and learning. Hypnosis will help you to achieve certain powerful mindsets to allow for rapid learning and assimilation of ideas. It can also help to reframe your beliefs, so that you believe that you can pass this or that exam, and or achieve a certain feat of achievement.
8. Overcome anxieties. Whether this is the fear of heights, flying, women, interviews etc they can all be successfully cured.